Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:831 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Compliance Specialist/Ombudsman Queue Manager (2-3 yrs)
Communications Compliance Specialist (Quote Requests)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We- re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
About this role:
As a member of the Ethics & Integrity Department, this individual is responsible for ensuring the Gartner brand is protected and presented in the marketplace as independent and objective at all times. We- re looking for someone who is driven, has a strong sense of ownership, is sensitive to urgent client scenarios, and is able to think creatively while still upholding corporate policies. The responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
What you- ll do:
- Assist IP counsel with discovery requests and third-party subpoenas, including gathering information from other departments;
- Assist with cease and desist letters of those that infringe upon Gartner's intellectual property;
- Coordinate with outside counsel on abuses of Gartner's IP;
- Understand, uphold, and drive consistent Copyright and Quote Policy principles for the protection of Gartner's reputation for independence and objectivity;
- Expertly manage quote requests, questions, and issues with accuracy and diplomacy to deliver excellent customer service in all interactions;
- Coordinate with global events teams to reach business needs while still protecting Gartner's independence and objectivity; and
- Take-on new projects as needed.
What you- ll need:
- Law graduate required;
- Minimum 2-3 years of trademark and copyright prosecution and litigation experience required (working with in-house counsel/law firm is preferred);
- Have a working knowledge of what rises to the level of infringement and the ability to creatively tackle such issues;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong writing and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and with a team;
- Willingness and ability to assume new tasks and responsibilities;
Who you are:
- Strong service orientation along with an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users,
peers, office and firm management, and outside business partners;
- Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines and milestones for projects assigned;
- Commitment to the office and firm;
- Commitment to professional growth and development; and
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will be part of a team that is extremely collaborative and creative. Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.