Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:3268 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Client Manager - Supply Chain (3-6 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Client Manager, Supply Chain - Gurgaon
We are looking for a Client Manager to join the Client Services Organization in our growing Centre of Excellence (COE) in Gurgaon who will engage our clients and improve retention amongst our Enterprise for Supply Chain Leaders product (ESCL).
- You- ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to executive-level individuals in some of the world's most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your client's key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Forming a strategic partnership with internal teams at Gartner including Sales Executives to ensure your clients are receiving an exceptional service
- Proactively sending relevant research and information to your clients based on their key technology related business initiatives and challenges
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Delivering on-site client support at the annual Gartner Symposium event and other Gartner events when necessary
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You- re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Using your previous experience to deliver exceptional client service
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Organising your time and planning
- Clear and concise communication
You may have:
- Bachelor's degree required, major in Business or Technology preferred
- 3+ years of experience
- Technology knowledge or experience a plus
- Customer Focused
- Proven Performance
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests
- Ability to problem solve and bring forth timely resolutions
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion
The link provided below will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.