Gartner - Business Analyst - Data Science (1-4 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We are the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you. Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events ! here
About the team:
The Service's Data Science team looks at finding innovative ways to help clients receive value and empowers technology leaders to make smarter decisions. This team works on delivering valuable insights from unstructured data, developing statistical and machine learning based methods to build, measure and improve client engagement & retention.
- Building data driven insights and models to improve operational effectiveness across the services value chain, enhance client experiences through engagement lifecycle and drive up client retention across product and segments.
- Develop predictive models based on behavioral and transactional client data to predict client outcomes and recommended actions
- Create NLP models to generate insights on client priorities and recommend relevant Gartner product offerings aligned with client needs.
- Apply ML methodologies to streamline data applications and realize productivity gains.
- Prioritize which clients our Service Delivery associates should talk to and what Gartner assets they should recommend, to increase client engagement.
- Use regression models to determine factors that impact retention leading to client engagement and NLP for meaningful extraction of key client priorities based on their various interactions
Essential must-have skills:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Math/ Statistics, Technology, Computer Science and related branches preferred
- 1-4 years- experience working on solving problems utilizing Machine Learning & NLP with hands-on experience in code development (R or Python)
- Understanding of supervised and unsupervised modeling techniques, statistics, data mining and text mining
- Well versed with Statistical and advanced modelling techniques
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.