Gartner - Benefit Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. Were a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success.
- Youll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
- Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
- Work with Benefit Partners to proactively handle all aspects of day to day benefit administration (including plan administration, claims management and client relationship contact points)
Maintain C&B mailbox and utilize benefit expertise to respond to queries from HR, Managers and Employees.
- Partner with Benefit Partners to provide advice and guidance on standard benefit policy and practice (to include paid and unpaid time off such as Sick, Leave of Absences, Maternity and Disability).
- Utilize technology to develop and maintain new hire induction/onboarding processes in assigned countries
Maintain web and systems content to communicate and drive education and engagement
- Support enrollment campaigns and organize employee briefings/events
- Support the Benefit Partner to complete annual renewal processes
- Provide reports, Information and analysis and undertake audits as required.
- Maintain benefit information and policies in line with strategic direction and regulatory requirements.
- Support projects related to implementation of new benefits and products/program changes.
- Maintain integrity of benefit records, recommend process improvements and coordinate automation where possible.
- Manage procurement/invoicing process
- Assist with projects as requested
Job Requirements :
- 2+ years relevant Benefits plan administration experience
- Proven track record of collaborating with others to deliver fast, positive results
- Experience of international benefit programs and working with multiple countries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; welcoming, approachable, persuasive, credible
- Ability to build strong (often remote) relationships
- Ability to make improvement recommendations in relation to benefit administration processes.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and Excel skills
- HR Database experience (Workday preferable)
- Resourceful with ability to utilize technology to communicate and present information
- Proactive team player with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo and present alternative ideas and solutions
- Strong client focused work ethic demonstrating sensitivity, empathy, cultural awareness, integrity, fairness and good judgment.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.