Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:880 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Associate - Service Operations (2-3 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Position: Service Operations Associate (Service Operations Team)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Product and Services team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service-oriented individuals to join its team of Service Ops associate in India. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner's service delivery group with the central goal of driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
What you will do
- Assign activities/tasks to associates across services teams through various internal platforms
- Communicate and follow up with different teams across various regions to complete territory assignment request
- Leverage best practices within the team and work on recurring deliverables across different service lines
- Participate in driving automation initiatives of recurring and manual tasks
- Take lead in executing territory assignment task generated within internal system with desired quality, accuracy, timeliness and establish a strong excellence at: Process management and quality control: Own 1-2 key processes to become a process champion; maintain/ update process maps for all the activities performed by team
- Stakeholder management and reporting: Prepare weekly/monthly reports on team performance for internal and external stakeholder consumption
- Innovation and process optimization: Ideate on process optimization for current processes; identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with business analysts to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Collaboration with peers/team members: Participate in training new members of the team across all the processes; work closely with several groups of service associates at once
What you'll need:
- Science or Business/Economics graduate with 2-3 years of experience in process management, and service delivery team's workflow management, multi-team coordination management
- Excellent presentation and excel skills. Knowledge of VBA macro, python will be a plus
- Strong command over understanding data and business context
- Excellent stakeholder presence and ability to convey insights in a group meeting
Who you are:
- Ability to work across competing tasks and priorities with ease
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
- Strong process orientation and communication skills
- Great team players that can collaborate across teams to innovate and execute initiatives
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
Competitive base salary
Flexible work environment
A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit gartner.com to learn more.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well