Gartner - Associate - Product Operations - CEM (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner's Global Product Management a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that develops new, transformational products using technology-based innovations. Gartner delivers tools and actionable insights which help our clients shape the future of their organizations. Our leading-edge team values collaboration, client-obsession and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you- re ready to fuel the future of business with creative technology solutions, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Product Ops Associate - Gurgaon
About the team:
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI's mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings.
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholders through various channels (SugarCRM, email, Hotjar, etc.) maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude at all times
- Assist users with product issues and help to maintain a high user experience level
- Acknowledge user communication in a timely manner, address issues promptly and according to the order of urgency and keep the user informed throughout the process
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to the improvement or optimization of existing processes
- Apply lean product principles in your day-to-day problem solving and lead knowledge sharing sessions
- Engage with different GPI teams/stakeholders through targeted, crisp and timely communication
- Work towards streamlining processes and building best practices around reducing TAT and maintaining/enhancing quality
Essential must-have skills:
- Masters with 0-1yrs OR tech graduation with 1-2 years of technology research experience
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication. Proficient in business communication
- Ability to handle difficult staekholders - exhibit courtesy, empathy and apply understanding to all interactions
- Understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Excellent attention to detail, including ability to identify, dig into, and remedy errors
- Knowledge of SugarCRM or any other CRM tool (such as Salesforce) is a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise - Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering high quality deliverables
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.