Gartner - Associate Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the team :
This is a unique opportunity for a creative, analytical problem solve seeking a role in Product Management in a fast paced and agile learning environment with a rapidly growing business tracking towards $1B+ in Revenue.
The High Tech business unit (HT) builds and manages innovative products for Gartner's technology provider clients (business-to-business (B2B) vendor companies).
The role has two primary objectives :
- Help Build innovative technology driven products through continuous and detailed client needs identification Help Improve the economics of the HT business (retention and growth) via analytics
Job description :
- Support a defined scope of product development and management responsibilities.
- Drive initiatives to launch new products or manage existing products (includes end to end issue identification and resolution). Make effective use of technology to drive product experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of product, including customer segment, revenue targets. Become the Go-to person to impart product knowledge within the local team for your Product Segment.
- Support quantitative and qualitative analysis to aid decision making about product concept, strategy and content while applying lean product principles.
- Assist in identifying and building on new growth avenues for the product.
- Help uncover the metrics impacting client retention and help scale the positive drivers in the client base. Develop plan of action for low/medium/high usage scenarios.
- Work with other stakeholders to capture product utilization, and drive initiatives like client benchmarking, content recommendation studies based on usage and client needs etc.
- Create / help conceptualize easy to consume Dashboards.
- Project Management from conceptualization to launch to retirement. Define metrics to track success.
- Potential for people management (leading Product Analyst (s) and drive impact through their work. Being an effective coach)
Essential must-have skills :
- Bachelor's in Engineering / Economics / Statistics /Science & Masters in Business Management
- 3+ years of experience in a business environment. Advanced Excel knowledge required;
- Knowledge of tools such as Power BI/R/Tableau is a strong plus. Basic coding experience is a plus.
- Deep analytical expertise & strong problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Hands on experience in Program Management & Product Management
- Experience of managing/mentoring people is a plus (but not necessary)
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
Equality statement :
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.