Gartner - Associate - Learning & Development/Instructional Design (3-6 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the world's leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About the team:
- The Learning and Development Associate is an integral part of Gartner's Global Services and Delivery (GSD) Learning and Development team.
- In this position, you design, deliver and curate learning experiences for Gartner services and delivery associates globally. You collaborate with team members, HR Business Partners, and other business unit stakeholders across the organization to consult on and deliver learning experiences.
- This role requires a high degree of independent problem solving, stakeholder management, excellent communication skills and a client-first approach.
Role Requirements :
- This role requires excellent organization skills, stakeholder management, independent problem solving, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a client-first approach
- Assist in the instructional design and development of the global services and delivery learning and development program
- Produce content for learning materials including, but not limited to, playbooks, PPT slide presentations, job aids, workbooks, virtual classroom facilitator guides, video and interactive eLearning modules
- Consult with enterprise business functions and learning leaders on best-practice instructional design solutions
- Participate in learning interventions and discovery calls, and assist in identifying learning goals and writing learning objectives
- Build productive relationships and collaborate effectively with subject matter experts throughout the organization
- Prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Participate in the ongoing review of programs within the learning portfolio and ensure that experiences are updated as needed
Essential must-have skills:
- 3+ years of learning design experience
- Proven experience designing blended learning experiences and working within a full cycle of instructional design including analysis, design, development and delivery
- Understanding of learning technology and how it supports learning initiatives
- Exceptional writing, design, production and editing skills
- A collaborative, team player attitude with a strong focus on delivering for impact
- Strong execution and client-first approach
- Ability to pivot and remain agile in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proficiency with Articulate 360 (Rise and Storyline), Camtasia, Adobe Premier Pro and other AV Production and other L&D tools is a plus
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including Company benefits like medical insurance, life insurance, and accidental insurance starting day one, best in industry pay package, flexible work environment, and lucrative paid time off policy, etc. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do.
Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.