Gartner - Associate HR Partner (5-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are searching for an Associate HR Partner join our growing HR organization. The Associate HR Partner provides human resources consultation and support to managers and associates in one or more BUs and assists in the implementation of BU specific HR programs and processes
What you'll do:
- Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in BU(s).
- Serve as project manager and program manager for a variety of recurring processes, special projects and initiatives.
- Create, edit, organize and deploy a wide variety of project and program collateral and communication tools; serve as team's internal - communications guru.-
- Assist with the implementation of company-wide and business unit (BU) specific HR programs and processes.
- Provide analytical and decision support to team through a combination of qualitative research and quantitative (excel) analysis.
- Provide 1:1 coaching and/or programs to address challenges related to areas such as workforce planning/selection, compensation, retention, organizational structure, associate development, succession planning and talent management.
- Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships within both assigned business units and the greater HR team (Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
- Ensure the integrity of data housed within our HRIS systems in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
- Support associate on and off-boarding, and provide employee relations assistance throughout the associate (employee) lifecycle.
- Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
What you'll need:
- Masters in HR or related fields
- Overall experience of 5-6 yrs, out of which at least 4 years of related experience in HR, communications, consulting or related fields, with a passion for human capital strategy.
- Excellent written communication skills, including editing and proofreading skills. Prior experience creating effective Power Point decks required. Editorial, graphic design and/or formal communication experience a plus.
- Ability to create compelling communication tools, including decks, presentations, executive summaries, one-pagers, etc.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.