Gartner - Associate Consultant - Talent Development - Global Consulting Delivery Team (3-5 yrs)
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner's renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That's where you come in. We're committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you'll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You'll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven people to take our world-renowned Gartner Consulting to a whole new level. When you join Gartner you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role :
You would be part of the global consulting delivery team of Gartner Consulting advising Business leaders developing comparative insights and creating new capabilities and market opportunities for some of our large customers across North America, EMEA and Japan regions. As an Associate Consultant in the Consulting Centre of Excellence in India, your role would be to deliver consulting engagement for our clients as part of a global team by demonstrating strong technology and business acumen, great learning attitude, problem solving, consultative skill and quality of execution.
Workforce Planning, Talent Management Strategy, Optimizing Organization Structure and Transforming Operating Model, agility
What you'll do:
- Work on consulting engagements for world's largest enterprises on their mission critical priorities including developing strategy for large enterprise on their Talent roadmap, helping business to leapfrog ahead using breakthrough solutions. across industries
- Demonstrate and further develop deep expertise in areas such as Talent Assessment & Strategy, Designing Talent Frameworks, Job Families and Upskilling programs (including KPIs and Governance frameworks) in technology domain.
- Understand the client industry issues and related talent needs, exhibit problem solving ability, and develop actionable insights and recommendations based on in-depth research and market trends. high quality output in the form of a presentation deck, communicate result by using hypothesis testing, story-boarding and data visualization techniques.
Take charge of gathering and transforming data, executing analysis, and preparing interactive, use independent judgment in preparing output, and seek guidance from experience consultants in the team.
- Provide thought leadership by developing points-of-view
- Demonstrate an inquisitive mindset, ability to think through the problem statement and the proposed solution, and ability to ask the right questions to the client and the engagement manager.
- Participate in client workshop and interviews and other key stakeholders and document client requirements.
- Invest on self-development by reading latest technology trends across different industries from Gartner.
- Contribute to the development of client relationships through excellent quality of output, and demonstrating personal values.
What you'll need:
- 3 - 5 years of digital consulting experience preferably in Tier 1 consulting firms.
- Experience of delivering strategy engagements and recommending to clients optimized talent strategy, operating models and organization design.
- Passionate about Domain - tracks latest trends and potential use of technology to solve complex business problems, with deeper understanding of core technologies and how to use it to build digital platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in a global environment where one needs to collaborate with cross border teams on a continuous basis and work as a team
- A curious and inquisitive mind, with an openness to new experiences and learnings, strong problem-solving ability, and client focus
- Ability to analyze and visualize large data sets using tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Who you are:
- A team player with outstanding collaborative skills, and a self-starter with no-limits mindset and leadership quality
- A go-getter who tackles business and technical challenges head on, with a consulting inclination
- Someone who values new environments and is sensitive to intercultural aspects while working in an international setting
What does Gartner Consulting offer?
- Exposure in a global consulting firm, and one of the best learning organization with strong research foundation.
- Opportunities to be always on the cutting edge of technology innovations and working alongside very experienced consultants and best of minds in the industry
- Opportunities to be part of a growth company and help shaping the future growth of Gartner Consulting in India
- Opportunities for vertical and horizontal professional growth within a well-defined career progression path.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment that encourages personal development, learning, collaboration and mentoring.
- A competitive salary and structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance.
About Gartner :
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit to discover more. gartner.com
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.