Talent Acquisition at Gartner
Views:6466 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:284
Gartner - Account Executive - Sales (6-8 yrs)
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you'll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else.
Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits - along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you're coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader?
If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization.
In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
This Role Is Responsible For :
- Consulting with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Proficiency in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintaining competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- 6+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.