Garrett - Cloud Security Architect (8-14 yrs)
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Design and develop Cyber security architectures for the cloud platform. This work will also include reviewing existing architectures and controls to assess if a proper balance is being taken to address risk while leveraging cloud-native and on premises solutions.
2. Publish & maintain Security baseline configurations for AWS and other cloud platforms
3. Work with IT stakeholders to drive critical cloud security priorities as part of Cloud Solution selection process
4. Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native Cyber Security architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Customer and with appropriate security controls present.
5. Represent Cyber Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture.
6. Implement and expand Cloud Security DevOps for different functional teams within the organization.
7. Develop and Maintain Cyber Security best practices using Containers for application running under different operating systems platform
8. Act as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Cyber Security while engaging with other technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
9. Assist with threat modeling of the cloud environments inclusive of defining approaches to cloud security incident response and forensics that are integrated within the organization's cybersecurity incident response processes, procedures, and technologies.
10. Provide guidance to maintenance Up to date Security Policies and Procedures
11. Identity the current tool sets and gaps in technology that affect cyber security posture for the organization.
12. Review current state and finetune a security framework for the constantly changing environment
13. Address security concerns in relationships with customers, Coordinate all information protection and activities
14. Responsible for assessing emerging technologies in a timely manner
Key Success Factors (Key Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 8+ years of total experience & 5+ years of relevant experience in Cyber Security and Cloud Security Architect area - Essential
- Five years experience as a Cloud Security Architect, with focus on AWS, Azure, and Hybrid/Private Cloud
- Four years experience as an IT Enterprise Architect, with focus on server, storage, networking, and security
- AWS or Azure Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience - Preferred
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Consistently makes timely decisions
- Balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Understands detailed requirements
- Experience with performing or reviewing enterprise risk assessments - Essential
- Experience with evaluating or writing security standards / baseline to meet compliance requirements - Preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Expertise and demonstrated experience in architecting and deploying AWS solutions serving operational and analytical needs from both an infrastructure (security, controls, Active Directory, SIEM, DAM, DLP, etc. ) and data (securing and managing access to, conversion approaches, archiving, monitoring, etc)
- Experience in managing customers and extended Project Teams
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- CISSP, CCSS, CCSP, ISO 27001, Cloud Security accreditations (from AWS and Azure)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.