Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:3763 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Gamooga - Senior Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
What We- re looking for,
- Develop and maintain high-quality developer focused documentation for all Gamooga products
- Monitor the effectiveness of documentation by defining and measuring key metrics
- Create product collateral such as web copy, emails and landing pages
- Launch company's initial blog, create blog articles on a daily basis by interviewing authors and ghost blogging for them;
- Closely follow industry trends and news and manage social media accounts by creating compelling content on a daily basis, including multimedia content;
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns; define email flows, create campaign content for various audiences, prepare lists and deploy e-mail campaigns;
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your corn petition and how to crush them
- Creating Whitepapers/Case Studies
- Product presentations and other visual collaterals such as brochures, flyers, etc.
- Quora answers - Forum identification & participation (Community marketing)
- Review writing
What you should- ve
- 3-5 years of experience in writing documentation and content creation in the technology space
- Exceptional writer, with ability to translate complex ideas into simple language
- SEO understanding: Ability to do keyword research and use SEO friendly language
- Experience in Digital Marketing Products and Exposure to Analytics & Business Intelligence will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in Content Management System (e.g. WordPress)
- Highly developed written, conversational and presentation skills with good command of the English language
- Candidates with marketing background preferred.
- Passionate about Technology and applying it to Business Solutions
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Degree in mass communication, English, writing, or technical writing preferred, but not required
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
- We- re a team of passionate, hard-working team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems. We just love what we do and have strong bias for action.
- We- ve got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don- t do ordinary.
- We work on challenging and meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.