Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:2144 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Gamooga - Sales Manager - South East Asia Market (5-10 yrs)
Sales Manager ( Must have experience in Southeast Asia market)
- Identify, build and nurture relationships with relevant stakeholders amongst enterprise prospects.
- Identify and drive high performance internal pursuit team comprising of presales, business development, technology teams and relevant stakeholders to close new business deals.
- Liaise with existing customers in collaboration with Customer Success team to identify, pursue and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Contribute to company growth by consistently achieving / exceeding growth targets.
- Maintain a healthy sales funnel pipeline.
- Good team player, mentor junior team members while consistently meeting individual targets.
- Contribute to the regional and company sales strategy and planning.
- Regular reporting on sales activity and forecast to Sales management.
- 4+ years of frontline software sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success in enterprise SaaS environment. Preference for candidates with Marketing Automation or Predictive analytics solutions sales experience.
- Excellent probing, listening and presentation skills.
- High level of business acumen, deep exposure and understanding to at least 3 industry verticals.
- Hustler, can & will do attitude with ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Who should join us;
- Go-getter approach
- Analytical mindset
- A good listener
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, hands -on attitude
Why Join with us?
- We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
- But the real perks are: Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office. World class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.