Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:1901 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gamooga - Manager - Product Marketing (4-10 yrs)
You'll be responsible for :
- Work across several aspects of marketing from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Design and execute global GTM strategy for our Marketing Automation product to drive awareness, adoption and engagement
- Responsible for website content improvement, develop targeted messages and marketing collaterals (white papers, articles, blogs, case studies, video demos) to promote Gamooga's thought leadership in customer experience management.
- Study industry trends, do competitive analysis and market opportunity assessment to identify areas for future growth and enable design of market expansion strategy.
- Partner with the Product and Content teams to improve usability, fill content gaps and improve overall effectiveness for key audience segments
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
What you should have :
- 4+ years of work experience in web marketing, conversion, and user experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS marketing team
- Deep understanding on Marketing Automation / SaaS industry and B2C marketing
- Strong track record of producing a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and sales pitch-decks
- Natural talent for speaking in front of internal and external audiences. You know how to hold the room
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing company; requires little direction and able to execute without significant oversight
- Startup experience is a huge plus
Why join us?
- We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems. We just love what we do and have strong bias for action.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work on challenging and meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.