Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:908 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Gamooga - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Who are we and what do we do?
- Gamooga Softtech, a well funded and profitable product organization founded by an IIT Guwahati alumni with a great vision to become a leader in martech space.
- Gamooga is an omni-channel customer engagement platform backed by powerful predictive analytics engine. We are helping premium brands across verticals like BFSI, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom etc personalize their customer engagement across email, website, mobile, social media and offline channels.
- We are the leader in Marketing Automation space and are helping many premium brands across the globe efficiently engage with their users. The platform deals with 1 billion+ events per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more - all developed in house. We are a very fast growing organization with openings in multiple locations to meet the demands of the expansion plans.
You're responsible for :
- Complete ownership of post-sales business delivery & growth of multi million dollar client portfolio of top global brands.
- Responsible for day to day operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely work with executive leadership and clients to deliver results.
- Managing business performance to achieve ultimate client delight.
- Support, develop, and execute the firm's strategies for the maximum efficiency by analyzing data and existing processes, recognizing trends and pro actively create strategic recommendations.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to client.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
- Engage customers to discuss implementation plans of our product. Develop processes to ensure the timely delivery.
- Evangelize, train, and present Gamooga services to groups of marketing & product teams inside the enterprise accounts .
- Monitor the success of the customers and advise them on additional scale and scopeof the product which can improve the performance of their marketing campaigns.
- Work with sales, engineering, and product to design solutions that fit the customer requirements.
What we are looking for :
- Should have 2 - 5 years of experience in client management in B2B product space
- Holder of bachelor's degree, major in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Strong analytical & marketing skills.
- Knowledge in Excel, SQL
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong internal and external relationship development skills
- Should have zeal to work in fast paced product start up environment.
Why join us? We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
But the real perks are :
- Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems
- You'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.