Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:9697 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Gamooga - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
You- re responsible for,
- Complete ownership of post-sales business delivery & growth of multi million dollar client portfolio of top global brands.
- Responsible for day to day operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely work with executive leadership and clients to deliver results.
- Managing business performance to achieve ultimate client delight.
- Support, develop, and execute the firm's strategies for the maximum efficiency by analyzing data and existing processes, recognizing trends and pro actively create strategic recommendations.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to client.
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports & review with clients.
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization.
- Engage customers to discuss implementation plans of our product. Develop processes to ensure the timely delivery.
- Evangelize, train, and present Gamooga services to groups of marketing & product teams inside the enterprise accounts .
- Monitor the success of the customers and advise them on additional scale and scope of the product which can improve the performance of their marketing campaigns .
- Work with sales, engineering, and product to design solutions that fit the customer requirements.
1. Should have min of 1+ year experience customer facing role
2. Should be good at HTML & Java script
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
- We- re a team of passionate, hard-working team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems. We just love what we do and have strong bias for action.
- We- ve got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don- t do ordinary.
- We work on challenging and meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
https://www.g amooga .com/