HR - Manager at GamingMonk Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Views:3852 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
GamingMonk - Head - Business Development - Sponsorship & Content Sales (3-5 yrs)
Sponsorship and Content Sales
GamingMonk is an esports gaming company based out of New Delhi, India. Launched in 2014, the company currently focuses on online and offline esports. Offline Tournaments are held across India covering 8 cities so far with an expansion plan of covering 16 cities by next year. The online esports portal was launched with an idea of bringing the tournaments experience online and with a vision to reach out to every gamer in India. With a passion and a commitment to provide the best gaming experience, GamingMonk strives to create a community for gamers.
The ideal candidate for this job is highly motivated to grow the Indian gaming industry, bring together many endemic and non-endemic brands together to realise the potential of esports and gaming in India.
- Locate and close business relationships and sponsorship deals
- Screen potential deals by analysing market trends and realise opportunities through perseverance
- Develop strategies by studying integration of new partnership/venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals
- Registering as a vendor with all endemic and non endemic brands
- 4 year of sponsorship sales experience
- Plethora of contacts from the gaming, esports and entertainment industry. Endemic and non-endemic brands
- Previous experience in the esports industry
- Motivated to add value to organisation and partners
- Flexible to travel for deals
Necessary Skills :
1. Passionate about executing a deal. Ready to deliver on tight deadlines, and work off-hours to close deals
2. Derived by ROI. Long term and short term deals to be realised into ROI. Metrics person.
3. Prior experience in the gaming and esports industry.
4. Extensive network covering gaming, esports, media and technology
5. Takes initiatives to grow the business.
6. Ability to manage and nurture business partnerships
7. Team player. Collaborate across the team, and execute projects timely.
8. Should have a strategic mindset, and ability to evolve with the business
Salary Offered : 6-10 LPA