HR at Play Games24x7 Private Limited
Views:718 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Games24x7 - Process Specialist - Customer Service (2-3 yrs)
Position/Role Description :
As a Process Associate, you will be focused on Operations & Customer Relationship, working to help us provide an amazing experience to each player on Games24x7. Over time, we hope you will have the opportunity move into a broader role, take on increased responsibility and grow professionally along with Games24x7.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities :
- You will ensure that our players' queries and/or concerns are duly addressed while our operational activities seamlessly provide our players with the best rummy experience on our website www.rummycircle.com. You will be at the forefront of that effort.
- You will be acting as the voice of Games24x7 and providing quality service our players responding to their queries by Phone Call, email or even through a Chat, in the process helping solve the queries raised by our players.
- You will work closely with several different teams like the product team, the technology team and the operations team to take all the necessary steps in addressing player concerns on www.rummycircle.com in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for improvement in process/user experience and operations protocols and make our team more efficient.
- You will be responsible to build good rapport with players by following up with them periodically to ensure that they are having a great time playing on the site.
- Should be Flexible for shifts and with Work offs, which always would be rotational. Work offs would be mostly during weekdays, Saturday and Sunday will not be Work off options.
Job Specifications :
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Must be customer-focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue.
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations.
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully.
- Good working knowledge of computers and the Internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Avid Internet User, with strong inclination towards technology.
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in shifts and ready with rotational Work offs.
- MUST have strong Verbal and Written communication skills in Hindi, and English. Knowing, Marathi, Odia, Telugu or Kannada would be an added advantage.
Job Location: Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.