Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:317 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gameberry Labs - Social Media Manager (3-5 yrs)
Gameberry Labs is a mobile games studio based in Bangalore, founded in 2017. Our two Games, - Ludo STAR- and - Parchisi STAR- have more than 125M+ Downloads. We have a grand vision of being the Best Game Developing Company in the World.
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with. We offer an autonomous studio setup with a fast decision-making environment. This allows you to be impactful and grow fast.
- 125M Downloads
- Revenue 2020: 25M$+ (400% Growth in 2020)
- Highest concurrent players (~1.3M at the same time) on a Multiplayer Board Game - Best Multiplayer Parchisi in the World with 1M DAU from Spain
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard-working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
- GBL is looking for a super enthusiastic social media ninja who can drive our social media presence to help us scale our branding efforts.
- Plan & drive the social media calendar for all platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Discord etc.
- Own & execute strategies to grow and engage our communities
- Conceptualize creative campaigns to create user-generated content
- Write compelling & engaging copy in our brand's voice for social media platforms
- Monitor and respond to community feedback via DMs/Mentions etc
- Identify & partner with influential group admins to launch relevant events with them
- Gather feedback & ideas from community members about our games
- Forge & activate influencer relationships to increase brand awareness
- Identify emerging social media trends and partner with relevant stakeholders to execute experiments
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/media/communications or an MBA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in social media marketing, preferably in an agency.
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, including channels like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, Tiktok, Snapchat, etc
- Proven experience in managing social media communities of more than a million users.
- Familiarity with social media management tools like Buffer, HootSuite, Latergram
- Passion for everything social, gaming, good digital content & community building is a must.
- Basic knowledge of creating images in Canva or other editing software will be an added bonus.
- Strong project management skills & ability to multitask in a fast-paced & collaborative work environment.
- A sense of humour, strong copywriting skills & a go-getter attitude is a must.
WHY JOIN US?
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- For hyper-growth and condensed learning & challenges
- We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.