Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:150 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Gameberry Labs - Operations Lead - Audio Chatrooms (2-5 yrs)
Gameberry Labs is a mobile games studio based in Bangalore, founded in 2017. Our two Games, 'Ludo STAR' and 'Parchisi STAR' have more than 125M+ Downloads. We have a grand vision of being the Best Game Developing Company in the World.
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with. We offer an autonomous studio setup with a fast decision-making environment. This allows you to be impactful and grow fast.
Revenue 2021: 40M$+ (and profitable)
Highest concurrent players (~1.3M at the same time) on a Multiplayer Board Game
Best Multiplayer Parchisi in the World with 1M DAU from Spain
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard-working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
We at Gameberry Labs are looking for a rockstar Operations Lead to manage the upcoming Audio Chatrooms in our game - Ludo Star.
- Be the point of contact for creators. Onboard and coach them to make the best use of the platform and capabilities
- Stay on top of market trends and understand target audience to suggest new & relevant topics for the creator community
- Track creator metrics, process incentives and ensure long term creator retention
- Be the voice of the creators for the internal product teams
- Build and manage a stellar team
- 2+ years experience working on chatroom operations or similar audio products
- History of working with creators/influencers or managing communities
- Empathy to understand creator issues and resolve them in an effective manner
- Should be fluent in Hindi
WHY JOIN US?
- High degree of ownership
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- For hyper-growth and condensed learning & challenges
We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.