Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:800 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Gameberry Labs - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager is a critical position which will be responsible to drive the User Acquisition (UA) efforts. As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our team who is responsible for growing our player base and expanding our audience. The Ideal fit would be the one who is analytical, Creative and Strategic.
You will be instrumental in helping us scale our marketing Initiatives and help optimise campaign performance of our existing games s well as pipeline projects. This would involve rapidly scaling current opportunities and generating new ideas that can grow into long term revenues drivers. You will be working across paid user acquisition channels, primarily Facebook, Instagram, Google as well as other emerging digital platforms.
- Own the Strategy, Execution and optimisation of Digital Media.
- Responsible for managing and optimising user acquisition campaigns.
- Ideates and work with the artist to create collaterals required for running these campaigns.
- Develop and own, budget reporting, and plan for each of the Initiates.
- Buy and track the various acquisition channels with a strong emphasis on performance-based user acquisition strategies.
- Analyse data from A/B tests to provide Insights, meaningful suggestions, and recommendations on action items.
- Analyse ROI of all campaigns, Manage and scrutinize campaign results to determine how best to allocate budget to continuously improve user acquisition results.
- Build and monitor conversion and activation funnels.
- 2-5+ marketing experience in consumer Internet product (Marketing experience in F2P games is big plus)
- Experience with managing and Optimising Facebook/Instagram/UAC advertisement.
- Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy to hit the target audience.
- Strong business acumen, highly developed analytical skills and recognised for and Innovative and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Experience in managing creative ad development including copywriting tasks.
- Flexible individuals who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and team-based environment.
- Comfortable with data and visualisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.