Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:217 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Gameberry Labs - Lead/Manager - Player Support (7-9 yrs)
Lead Player Support Manager
ABOUT US :
- Gameberry Labs is a mobile games studio based in Bangalore, founded in 2017. Our two Games, 'Ludo STAR' and 'Pachisi STAR' have more than 125M+ Downloads.
- We have a grand vision of being the Best Game Developing Company in the World. With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists.
- We believe in building great games with which people will love to grow old. We offer an autonomous studio setup with a fast decision-making environment. This allows you to be impactful and grow fast.
Key Highlights :
- 125M Downloads
- Revenue 2020; 25M$+ (400% Growth in 2020)
- Highest concurrent players (~1.3M at the same time) on a Multiplayer Board Game
- Best Multiplayer Pachisi in the World with 1M DAU from Spain
- As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard-working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
- We at Game berry Labs are seeking an ambitious individual to Lead the Player Support team, who will own the entire support experience for Ludo STAR and Pachisi STAR
- Define the Player Support Strategy for the company
- Set up processes and build a world-class team to serve our players
- Set goals and maintain high service levels & player satisfaction
- Drive game improvements through analysis and reporting of game issues
- Advocate player concerns and feedback to the wider development team
- Mentor and coach a team of agents to adapt and grow with business needs
- 7+ years overall work experience, 2+ Years supervising & leading customer care teams
- High level of ownership and bias for action
- Knowledge of best practices and CRM tools (like Helpshift)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct analysis of support data
WHY JOIN US :
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- For hyper-growth and condensed learning & challenges
- We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.