Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:629 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Gameberry Labs - Growth Lead - IIT/NIT/IIM/IMT/MDI/XLRI/IIFT (5-8 yrs)
Gameberry Labs is a mobile games studio based in Bangalore, founded in 2017. Our two Games, 'Ludo STAR' and 'Parchisi STAR' have more than 125M+ Downloads. We have a grand vision of being the Best Game Developing Company in the World.
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with. We offer an autonomous studio setup with a fast decision-making environment. This allows you to be impactful and grow fast.
- 125M Downloads
- Revenue 2020: 25M$+ (400% Growth in 2020)
- Highest concurrent players (~1.3M at the same time) on a Multiplayer Board Game - Best Multiplayer Parchisi in the World with 1M DAU from Spain
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard-working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
Over the next 3 years, Gameberry Labs plans to scale the business by 3X by reaching $100 million in revenue. To enable this journey, we have created a high-powered team that is responsible for attacking key strategic problems/ opportunities that will unlock growth for Gameberry. The individual is expected to seamlessly step into any part of the marketing funnel and get cracking to solve the problem at hand. Hence, the individual should have both the ability to think sharply and also execute at a fast pace.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, player acquisition activities, as well as other quick wins to achieve targets.
- Collaborating with a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, product marketing and partnerships.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for player acquisition
- 5-8 years of experience in a consulting firm or growth function in a fast-growing startup.
- Strong Excel & data analytics skillset. Strong with number crunching. Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently.
- Tier 1 Colleges pass out (Stephen's, SRCC, LSR, CBS, IIT, NIT, IIM, IMT, MDI, XLRI, IIFT etc).
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced startup ecosystem with a Result-driven mindset. Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.