Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:378 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Gameberry Labs - Creative Marketing Manager (4-10 yrs)
Job Designation : Creative Marketing Manager
Our creative marketing team plays a critical role in driving the ad performance for our games. As a Creative Manager marketing your work will bring our global digital marketing campaigns to life & you will be responsible for strategizing and developing innovative creative campaigns from start to finish. In this role, you will also manage a team of motion graphic artists who will work with you on the creative strategies & deliver assets that meet the campaign goals. You are expected to have a deep understanding of digital campaigns and creatives to translate the team's efforts into high-quality performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the conceptualization and execution of global campaign creatives for our mobile games
- Research & ideate on innovative concepts for the team to produce campaign assets
- Monitor the mobile gaming industry's advertising landscape & trends to continuously improve our strategy
- Decide the campaign's creative direction for our games
- Analyse creative performance data and optimise the learnings in the next campaign
- Lead and mentor a highly motivated team of motion graphic artists & marketing graphic artists.
- 4+ years of proven experience in handling a similar creative role (preferably in gaming will be an added advantage)
- Competent level of understanding of digital marketing creatives
- Passionate about digital content & mobile gaming
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Must have worked with motion graphic artists in the past
- Strong creative aesthetics & project management skills.
WHY JOIN US?
We give you the freedom to implement your ideas
Competitive compensation and benefits.
We create great teams and take very good care of them.
Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work possible
Work with kind, humble teams that inspire