Galton Analytics - Manager - Public Relations (5-9 yrs)
We are looking to get onboard a natural communicator able to thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment for the role of a full-time PR Manager.
This is a permanent position well suited to take on full responsibility for strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
The position is a full-time work from home position till the lockdown and the candidate would be required to work from our office in Gurugram once the lockdown is lifted.
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Secure media coverage through external agencies and through personal contacts with journalists
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities (online and offline) internally with stakeholders
- Create and leverage social media engagement across all channels, traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a periodic basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Enhance and oversee the cross-functional marketing planning process and tools to drive alignment across the marketing team and communicate plans to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company's brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of marketing
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce our brand to new customers and increase relevance on behalf of Galton for relevant awards.
MANDATORY SKILLS :
Experience in a communications team is most sought after. But experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also desired. General marketing and digital marketing experience are mandatory.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the industry
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories
- Need the creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
- Natural eye for formatting, colors, and appealing aesthetics to ensure a professional, brand consistency
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and various departments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.