Recruitment Specialist - International at Gallup
Views:3904 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gallup - Consultant - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Who we want :
- Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment? Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
- If so, we want to take your career to the next level.
- We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professional to join us as we expand into a growing market with our ground-breaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading the sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup's mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses- needs with our insights.
- Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that's only the beginning. Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
What you'll do :
- Own a regional sales territory and execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Represent Gallup's prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Management course, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and Strengths based development solutions, and Strengths coaching certification
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients- human capital needs; strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
What you need :
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus; HR degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in B2B solutions-based sales
- Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
- Experience in workplace solutions, human capital, organizational transformation, employee engagement or a related field is an advantage
- Ability to travel occasionally as business demands
- Applicant must be authorized to work in India on a full-time basis
What we offer :
- An individualised and flexible work schedule
- An attractive and modern work environment in the centre of the city
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
PRIMARY LOCATION : India-Gurgaon
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.