Consultant at Gallop Research
Views:1452 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Gallop Research - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Forecasting & Decision Analysis - Pharma (1-5 yrs)
The Consultant, Forecasting & Decision Analysis is responsible for developing, maintaining, and delivering forecasts and business insights for clients at a major pharmaceutical company.
The Consultant will work directly with customers in the forecasting, market research, market access teams and other cross functional teams. The position involves managing client relationships, interaction with and presentations to high-level management and its client stakeholders. The incumbent will need to think both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Performing in depth market research and analysing data/info to derive insights based on client requirements
- Analyse, interpret and synthesize learnings from primary and secondary research sources, drawing conclusions that are actionable, impactful, and accessible for stakeholders
- Monitoring competition/indications/market/regulatory environment that can impact the product of interest
- Representing information and insights into presentable reports (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel) for effective utilization by clients
- Proactively identify business challenges/opportunities and work closely with the team to develop research objectives, select methodologies, plan research projects, write and program questionnaires, and complete analysis and reporting