Client Manager at Gallop Research
Views:226 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gallop Research - Consultant - Performance Management (10-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Actively drive Six Sigma projects for the client
- Define the problem, clearly list out the scope, activities, and timeline
- Collect data, create data collection plans, drive the data collection
- Analyse and interpret data, come up with inferences
- Come up with action plans and drive the action plans in client teams
Required Skill Sets :
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Be able to identify what data is needed for what analysis
- Be able to draw charts that make sense in Excel, and be able to explain them
- Be able to come up with meaningful inferences from data
- Be able to present a set of slides to clients and stakeholders
- Be able to explain data analysis in simple language
- Able to multi-task with about 7 to 8 projects at one time
- Be able to meet time commitments
- Be able to prioritize activities
- Be able to manage customer expectations across the project
- Be able to take initiative to communicate with the client when needed
- Work with the team (client as well as other COPCers) to meet client expectations
- Identify areas of concern for client proactively
Other Specifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in facilitating and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of the current best practices regarding application architecture, especially the one related to in-tier architecture.
- Comprehensive understanding of all the business processes, policies, procedures, contracts and product offerings.
- Solid working knowledge of the relevant industry and the new technologies that are being introduced.
Education and Qualification :
- MBA from a recognized college or university.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- At least 10 plus years of experience in a similar field among which at least three years at a senior level