Consultant at Gallop Research
Views:1068 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Gallop Research - Associate Consultant/Consultant - Forecasting/Market Research (1-7 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Forecasting/Market Research
Brief Introduction :
- The Associate Consultant / Consultant will work directly with customers in the forecasting, market research, market access teams and other cross functional teams.
- The position involves managing client relationships, interaction with and presentations to high-level management and its client stakeholders. The incumbent will need to think both quantitatively and qualitatively. Experience with Pharmaceutical datasets is required. Working knowledge of patient level data is a plus.
- Performing in depth market research and analysing data/info to derive insights based on client requirements
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize learnings from primary and secondary research sources, drawing conclusions that are actionable, impactful, and accessible for stakeholders. Monitoring competition/indications/market/regulatory environment that can impact the product of interest
- Representing information and insights into presentable reports (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel) for effective utilization by clients
- Proactively identify business challenges/opportunities and work closely with the team to develop research objectives, select methodologies, plan research projects, write and program questionnaires, and complete analysis and reporting.
- General Management / Pharma Management/Masters with Life Science background/Engineers / with 1-2 years of experience in the relevant jobs; with at least 1 years of experience in Pharma forecasting
- Should demonstrate strong fundamentals on domain, project management, client influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving (qualitative and quantitative), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Any past working experience in performing financial analysis or company/asset valuation is an added advantage
- Understanding of forecasting and S&OP processes
- Strong understanding about the healthcare datasets
- Strong understanding of fundamental processes across pharmaceutical commercial business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on effectively develop and deliver forecasts as well as on decision making
- Extensive understanding of major pharmaceutical market events such as US drug formulary, pricing, inventory challenges and market access implications
- Experience in building sophisticated models to support short-term and long-term strategic forecast requirements
- Experience on modeling and incorporation of standard industry datasets and epidemiology databases
- Experience in Oncology/Specialty Products/Rare disease is preferred
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Oncology and/or Specialty Pharma analytics experience highly desired
- Preferably has done analytics work on site at a medium to large pharmaceutical company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.