Consultant at Gallop Research
Views:1742 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Gallop Research - Associate Consultant - Commercial Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Urgently looking for Associate Consultant
Keen inclination towards analytical data-based problem solving in area of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) and Incentive Compensation (IC) analytics for commercial strategy and operations domain of global pharma clients.
As an Associate Consultant, you are expected to understand the clients business requirements, operating business rules and the data and processes underlying it through use of advanced data analytics for design and implementing analysis in excel, based on sales and claims data or similar datasets to address various aspects of the project deliverable leading to data-driven decision making.
- Performing in depth market research and analysing data/info to derive insights based on client requirements
- Develop and apply advanced analytics that help clients understand dynamic business issues through robust excel-based models
- Analyze different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like promotional data, call data, claims data, electronic medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data and sales data
- Communicate results to clients and team members for insight generation
- Operationalize, perform quality checks and optimize processes to ensure accuracy and timely roll out of deliverables to client
- Acknowledge to ad hoc requests from client relating to the deliverables