Talent Acquisition Specialist at Gain Credit
Views:1079 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
GAIN Credit - Senior Analyst - Partnerships (3-6 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
This role will provide the day to day leadership to the partnerships team based in Chennai, who manage all Lending Stream commercial partnerships within GAIN Credit. Focusing on the development of existing partners to drive a better customer experience and improving profitability, leveraging a data driven approach. This could be through the improvements in risk modeling, optimizing the lead purchase model or the customer journey, to name a few.
In addition, the team will support the development of new partnership opportunities through the sales cycle, compliance due diligence and integration.
This role is required to enable a bridge between the head of partnerships, and the partnerships team, product, operational, risk and marketing teams in Chennai.
CRITICAL BUSINESS ACTIVITIES :
- Day to day leadership to the partnerships team in Chennai
- Help translate team strategy to on the ground deliverables and with prioritisation
- Enable the direct reports to spend time on the strategic activities
- Managing the operational relationships with partners to ensure
- Resolve and respond to queries from partners
- Own and maintain the various statistical models which help optimise the lead provider performance
- Provide periodic performance analysis on the partnerships
- Provide analytical coaching and support to the team
- Serve as a decision maker for strategic decisions, taking into account quantitative insights as well as other qualitative factors like market conditions
- Cross-functional engagement to provide co-ordination, escalation and ad-hoc support
- Develop a broad knowledge of the activities across the marketing function
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure all activities within partnership development and the wider marketing team are compliant
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE :
Technical Skills and Experience :
- 3-5 years (senior analyst/team lead) experience in Analytics and Business Intelligence roles.
- Previous people management experience
- Comfort in a data- and metrics-driven environment employing analytics in decision making
- Strong background with Microsoft Word applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exemplary time-management skills in a high-energy, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication suitable for 3rd party relationships
- Demonstrated record of outstanding work quality, productivity, and teamwork
- MySQL - must, R/python - good to have
Competencies Required :
- Communicating Information : Being able to effectively communicate with both external and internal partners is a key for this role as the role holder needs to build strong relationships with partners and influence internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- Evaluating problem : A large portion of the role involves reviewing data and information to understand what is driving those outputs, and then performing analysis to prove/disprove those hypotheses. Off the back of which a solution can be generated and implemented, the business needs these to be driven by data.
- Processing Details : Completing work to a high quality first time and on schedule is of upmost importance, with the ability to manage multiple tasks through scheduling and planning.