HR Business Partner at GAIN Credit
Views:1839 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
GAIN Credit - Lead - Compliance (5-9 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Compliance Lead will be working from the Chennai office and will be playing a key role for ensuring the products offered by Gain Credit are compliant with the UK regulatory requirement that are applicable to the financial sector.
- The employee will review the UK product developments and will have oversight on the financial product developed in India. This position demands co-ordinate with business stake holders to review the product and ensure compliance.
- You will be expected to participate in meetings where product enhancement or changes are being proposed by the business stake holders and review independently to ensure compliance.
- In your role, you must familiarize with the regulatory requirements and other applicable guidelines to ensure the product/ process you review are compliant with the mandatory requirements.
- You are also expected to manage the action items derived from the regulatory requirements and ensure those details are implemented in discussion with the product teams. You will also be involved in training other employees on regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience :
- 5-7 years of good experience in handling compliance issues, taking actions from a Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) standpoint, experience to have worked in an authorized firm
- Experience managing operational metrics, ensuring compliance, and reporting statistical performance levels related to business metrics
- Ideally should have worked in a product-based business, although candidates from a services-oriented industry can be considered
- Excellent organizational and team working skills with excellent problem-solving ability
- Analyzing complex issues and defining executable business cases by efficiently planning as well as integrating the best practices in the industry
- Preferable experience on project Management tools such JIRA/MS Project
Company Overview :
GAIN Credit is a leading fintech company with an intense focus on providing alternative and friction-less credit solutions to underbanked customers that do not have adequate access to mainstream banking services. We use world class analytics, software, UX and a deep understanding of data to provide a range of compelling financial services products. Our primary market is currently the UK with development and production facilities in Chennai and Delhi, India.
Our group of companies are:
1. GAIN Credit LLC. operating in the United Kingdom
2. Global Analytics India Private Limited and Oye Fintech Private Limited. operating in India
3. GAIN Credit, Inc., GAIN Credit Holdings, Inc. and GAIN Credit India Holdings, Inc. operating in the United States