Talent Acquisition Specialist at Gain Credit
Views:9306 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
GAIN Credit - Analytics Scientist - Risk Analytics (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for Analytics professionals with minimum 1 Yr - 3 yrs experience in Predictive Analytics and R programming for our office in Noida location.
Job Description :
Role : Analytics Scientist - Risk Analytics
Experience Range : 1 to 3 Years
Job Location : Noida
Candidate Specification :
- Knowledge of analytical tool - R Language
- Established competency in Predictive Analytics (Logistic & Regression)
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Dexterity with MySQL, MS Excel is good to have
- Strong Analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong process/project management skill
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Financial Services/Analytics Industry
- Understanding of the financial services business
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
About us :
GAIN Credit is the new name for the Global Analytics group of companies. We- re an award-winning and market-leading fintech company dedicated to providing credit to customers who aren't served fully by mainstream financial services. Our brands (Lending Stream, Drafty and Oye!) provide a range of lending products, backed up by world-class analytics, software and operations experience. Our primary business operates in the UK market, with head-quarters in San Diego and offices in London, Chennai and Noida.
Our group of companies are :
1. GAIN Credit LLC. operating in the United Kingdom
2. Global Analytics India Private Limited. and Oye Fintech Private Limited. operating in India
3. GAIN Credit, Inc., GAIN Credit Holdings, Inc. and GAIN Credit India Holdings, Inc. operating in the United States
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.