Consultant Talent Acquisition at Gaana.com
Views:1352 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Gaana - Analyst/Senior Analyst (1-6 yrs)
Gaana is seeking a senior analyst for its core analytics team who can blend business problem-solving skills with data analytics. This is an opportunity to combine your operational and strategic problem-solving skills, creativity to drive non-linear business impact. If you enjoy working in a dynamic startup environment and if you love connecting the dots for problem-solving and actionable impact-driven insights, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Work on generic/complex business problems with the business team.
- Abstract out insights and problem solve using data-driven insights and recommendations
- Own end to end initiatives for complex problems and analytics tasks
- Document, institutionalize best practice in the team
- Design, implement and support analytics solutions (forecasting, prediction, etc.) that enable Lifecycle Services leadership to manage the business.
- Build reporting and other technical data-driven solutions that support automation and streamlining of existing processes.
- Partner with the Data engineering team to define the data elements and data structure that the team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities.
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Perform business analysis to identify problems and opportunities with current operations as well as recommendations for future state solution.
Skills and Capabilities :
- 1-6 years of experience in analytics/data science/big data tools
- Proficiency in languages like Python, R, SAS, SQL (on distributed data warehouses)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Visualization tools like Tableau+Qlikview
- Experience in Digital analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel, Clevertap etc. is a plus
- Data-driven thinking and good track record of execution of analytical projects
We've been growing very fast and don't really feel like taking our foot off the gas. We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved. We would love to have you along for the ride if you have the passion to be a part of a tremendous growth story!