Talent Acquisition at Fyle
Views:573 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Fyle - Mid-Market Account Role (3-10 yrs)
At Fyle, we are building the next generation experience for users to tackle one of the oldest, yet unsolved business problems - Expense Management.
We are operating in a multi-billion dollar market which is ripe for disruption. With over 400k users from 47 countries, we are a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, founded by startup veterans. We were recently listed by CB Insights amongst the top 250 fintech companies in the world.
We are funded by Tiger Global, Freshworks, Steadview Capital and Beenext, and are based out of Bangalore with all the scale stage problems that one can imagine.
We're looking for a highly motivated and ambitious sales professional to join our mid-market sales team for the North America Region. This role would require working in the US east/ US west time zone. As a mid-market sales representative with a sales quota, you will play a major role in accelerating Fyle revenue growth within an assigned territory, covering mid-sized accounts.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas consistently.
- Build and manage a rolling 3x pipeline to ensure predictability in quota achievement.
- Identify unaddressed problems and articulate Fyle's ability to solve it better than the competition.
- Articulate the Fyle value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand the competitive landscape.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans.
- Achieving your target and helping build a system that consistently hits lead quotas.
- 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / b2b software sales experience as an Inside sales/field rep selling into the US market.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from identifying the business champion and closing the deal with the decision-makers with demonstrated skill at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement teams, and senior management.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past roles
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with demonstrated skill at selling into accounts with a 30-90 day sales cycle and ACV of $10,000-$50,000
- Previous Sales Methodology training, proficient with sales tools and CRMs such as Hubspot, Reply, Freshsales and the likes.
- Must have demonstrated experience of using Linkedin for lead generation.
- Experience with selling methodologies such as SPIN selling, challenger framework would be a huge plus.
Education - Demonstrated skills matter, Degrees don- t.
Desired Experience: 4-7 years
Learn more about the role https://www.fylehq.com/team/join
Please type - 42- if you have managed to read so far.