Talent Acquisition at Fyle
Views:2184 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Fyle - Director/Assistant Vice President - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
- We need a seasoned SaaS marketing leader to help fuel our growth. Reporting to the CEO and serving on the executive leadership team, the Growth Marketer will be responsible for the development and execution of Fyle marketing, demand/lead generation, and communications strategy.
- You will be building and leading Fyle's marketing team. The team currently consists of 6 people, doing product marketing, content marketing, Paid and SEO. The team also has 2 full-time designers and a team of engineers supporting the development of website, landing pages.
- You will be responsible for the performance of the team, have full accountability of the marketing budget and to deliver the results broadly outlined here.
- Develop and drive Fyle marketing and communications plan to increase brand awareness and engagement, and lead generation goals.
- Manage direct marketing lead gen, funnel optimization and testing with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad platform and other online ad platforms.
- Managing and scaling a small marketing team to drive growth in a hands-on tactical manner.
- Ability to scale lead gen and own a lead commitment, and demonstrate effective utilization of marketing budget
- Craft a strong employer brand and recruitment methods to attract top talent.
- Create and iterate on metric modeling (CPL, CAC to LTV, funnel conversion percentages, etc.)
- Translate a strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping team and budget on schedule
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies and campaigns to continuously generate demand and leads
- Manage all digital marketing channels and strategies, including the website, email marketing, organic search, social media, and more
- Oversee market research and competitor analysis, staying current on industry shifts, best practices, and trends
- Traffic Goals - Visits, MoM growth for traffic,
- MQL goals - of MQLs,
- Conversion Goals- Conversion rate - ( Click to Visit), Conversion rate ( visit to MQL),
- Brand Goals
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing leadership role
- Start-up and program development experience
- Marketing experience in SaaS, direct marketing, Strong digital commerce understanding
- Apply test & learn methodologies to drive stronger understanding on what works and what doesn- t
- Ability to take the intel, analytics, and pull the story together
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills
Experience: 7-12 years
- Strong in one of the three areas
- Demand Generation
- Paid marketing
- Must have worked with SaaS companies before and should have hired and built a team.
- Numbers driven. Need to be in a position to manage a marketing budget and deliver the results on traffic, leads and opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.