FXPros Advisors - Service Delivery Manager (8-13 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager (Remote)
Position Name: Manager
Experience : 8-15 years
Location : OPEN / WFH
Coverage : Morning/ Afternoon & Evening shifts - US client facing to provide support
Reporting to : Director - Client Delivery & Services
Qualification : Preferably Graduate
The service delivery manager will ensure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of RoutineAI. The person will be in charge of a variety of tasks, such as leading project teams, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs, and managing client communication. A service delivery manager plays a vital role in boosting the customer experience by ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer demands.
This is a full-time role and the service delivery manager is expected to identify customer issues and needs by maintaining an excellent relationship with end-users and stakeholders. The service delivery manager job embraces both administrative and technical roles, are best suited for skilled and hard-working individuals who possess superb leadership and interpersonal skills, and who are passionate about delivering end-to-end customer-driven solutions.
- Solution driven attitude to deliver above expectations
- Managed a team of data analysts supporting clients preferably in the USA
- Client Account Management champion to grow relationships
- Excellent understanding of data and its implication on clients' decision making
- Should be able to correlate data as an asset across various sources
- Manager should be hands on and do the role of a data analyst first and play the role of data architect wherever needed.
- Should be a problem solver
- Correlate data and able to point out inconsistencies, logically recommend next-best-solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand Customer's data landscape: Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Timely execution of data validation or transformation project plan
- Govern data quality programs across various clients
- Timely and accurate reporting of productivity, effectiveness, efficiency and timeliness of work product delivered to clients
- Client Relationship Management: Focus on growing the business relationship by providing timely delivery and business value
- Cross functional coordination: Coordinate with other teams within RoutineAI and client's organization (if needed)
RoutineAI is a US based global startup with a disruptive product having application across industries. Established by IIT IIM problem solvers and global service industry veterans, the founders have deep domain understanding across industries. They established RoutineAI to help companies maximize their business value by consistently improving the health of their data assets.
RoutineAI harnesses the power of machine learning algorithms to give you a continuous view of how good your data is. It is a Smart engine that autonomously identifies issues and patterns in your critical data elements.