Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:1110 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
FX Advisor - Financial Services (3-8 yrs)
Role Description :
- The candidate will be assisting the Senior Advisory Team in day to day Risk Management process which would include talking to clients, making client reports, making and updating the client MIS at regular intervals and drafting the Risk Management Policy.
- Candidate will be assisting the Senior Advisory team in the additional services offered by company as Credit rating, Corporate Finance, Structured Finance, CFO Service, Cash flow management etc and all other activities required from time to time
- Candidate will be analysing the currency market from fundamental and technical perspective and give view to clients based on their exposure so as to increase the FX Wallet share for the clients.
- Candidate should constantly update and upgrade their domain knowledge, becoming a creative expert with the - client solutions- .
- Candidate should build relationships at the relevant levels of the client and leverage the relationships for enhanced business.
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required :
- Candidate must have an experience of minimum 3 years with a Forex Consulting Firm or Corporate Treasury having in depth experience in managing and handling different types of corporates.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Economics, and should be passionate about the FX market
- Candidates should have excellent MS Office skills (excel, word, power point)
- Candidate should be well conversant in operating terminals like Bloomberg, Reuters, and similar software related to FX markets.
- Certifications in courses like CA, FRM, CFA etc will be an added advantage
- Strong Communication (written/oral) and Relationship Skills