Human Resources Manager at Futurense Technologies Private Limited
Views:105 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Futurense Technologies - Manager - Enterprise Sales (4-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION- Enterprise Sales Manager
Join us as we democratize the playing field for the talent of this country, one day at a time!
As the Godfather of Talent, Futurense Technologies has disrupted two major industries, namely Ed-Tech and Staffing by providing an ideal platform for Talent to unlock its true potential at ZERO cost, all while drawing full salaries from us! Our career-accelerating ecosystem of finding, supporting, and inspiring potential talent enables businesses to connect with an untapped talent pool.
We are a talent tech organization that works with 12+ Fortune 500 companies, 7+ Unicorns, and 10+ Top MNCs to provide them with next-gen custom talent.
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic individual to accelerate the continued growth of Futurense Technologies. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you'll be uncovering opportunities to win new business and increase the value of accounts by pitching to them the best talent in the market. You'll grow your client base by hunting down new business opportunities and pushing deals over the finish line.
- Communicate with prospects through a variety of channels including LinkedIn, Phone, Email, etc
- Prospect, evaluate sales, and move several transactions through the sales pipeline at once while developing and managing the sales pipeline
- Manage the whole sales process and provide the leadership team full visibility into the pipeline
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts
- Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives
Who should apply? :
The eligibility criteria for the job posting mentioned are for the people who have:
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in enterprise sales/ SaaS Sales Background, with educational qualifications, preferably in Sales & Marketing, Business Intelligence, or an equivalent domain
- Strong operational and analytical abilities, knowledge of sales performance Metrics, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders
- Hands-on with email marketing, cold calling and social selling while using tools like ZOHO CRM, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- To be able to intelligently question and consult with professionals of all levels
- Creativity to understand target audiences and devise campaigns that engage, inform, and attract enterprises
You get to be a part of a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment and get the opportunity to work directly with the Founder. We promise a meaningful journey with people who love the adventure of doing things fast and thinking big. You get to experience a culture which celebrates learning, and encourages the freedom to take risks, experiment and have fun, all at the same time!
If you want to see how fun our work culture is, have a sneak peek @ lifeatfuturense
To know more about us check out our: