Assistant Manager at FutureBridge
Views:2190 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
FutureBridge - Senior Analyst - Energy Strategy & Consulting (3-6 yrs)
- Working in Custom Research & Advisory (Energy, Chemicals and Materials) team at FutureBridge with prime responsibility to manage the complete project life cycle for custom market/business research studies
- Lead the custom research projects with complete responsibility of the planning and execution of the project activities , understanding client requirement, creating proposals, estimation of efforts, handling client communication, end to end execution of engagement and managing client feedback
- Preparing well thought proposal document with well-defined client objective and all subcomponents
- Supporting managers/supervisors in estimating realistic efforts required to execute the study
- Responsible for managing own revenue targets
- Take ownership of his own and team cost matrix
- Ensure excellence in the quality of the work delivered by both you and the team
- Responsible for handling all client communication with respect to a specific study - deliverable presentation, feedback calls, etc.
- Evaluate the project related risks and challenges and take proactive action to avoid them
- Initiate and develop industry decks, capability decks, whitepapers, case-studies, info graphics to support the Business Development team
- Develop, coach, train and mentor junior team members on functional and domain aspects
- Take ownership of FB policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at a time
- Experience in handling team of qualified professionals
- Strong analytical mindset and with strong technical background to generate insights and actionable recommendations for the client
- Excellent team work and Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate and facilitate technical, business and analytical discussions
- Organized, detail-oriented person, with good time management skills
- Able to work with all levels of management in an effective, proactive manner
- Excellent people leadership skills
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in customer research or consulting type of engagements
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree - chemical, petrochemical and petroleum, or related fields or equivalent experience. OR Bachelors in Chemical/Petro-chemical/Petroleum and MBA. Knowledge of Market Sizing, Business Analysis, Competitor Intelligence, SWOT, PESTLE, Management Frameworks, Advanced MS Office, Forecasting and Business Writing will be preferable
Other Specific Requirement:
One should have worked on different custom research or consulting engagements, with experience of handling different open-source and commercial databases. Up to date with recent industry happening and challenge areas for oil and gas industry, as well as aware of latest energy trends like renewable energy domains (wind energy, solar energy,etc.), Power to X, CCUS, circular economy and digitization, etc.
Knowledge of data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau is preferable
About the Team:
In Energy team, we work with the innovation, BU-leadership, R&D, Strategy, New Business, M&A and corporate venturing teams at some of the largest global oil majors as well as power & electric utility companies. This work in the areas of energy transition as well as optimizing and transforming current operations across the value chain of oil and gas. We also work on emerging concepts like decarbonization, circular economy, new energies, digitization and future revenue streams.
Our global energy practice is made up of nearly 50 team members with deep technology and industry expertise. While our work with client tends to highly strategic and hence confidential, some clients like TOTAL and TechnipFMC have allowed us to publicly disclose our partnerships. You can see more such publicly-disclosure-permitted client relationships on our website.
About the Role:
This role is aligned to the energy domain. Senior Business Analyst will report to Assistant Manager and is based at our Global Knowledge Centre in Navi Mumbai, India. The incumbent in this role will work closely with our team members based out of this Global Knowledge Centre as well as other team members in U.S. and parts of Europe.