Assistant Manager at FutureBridge
Views:2018 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
FutureBridge - Project Manager - Energy Strategy & Consulting (6-12 yrs)
- Domain leadership: He/she will be required to stay on top of industry developments, so he/she can present FutureBridge's view on industry/ sub-industry that he will be handling
- Business Development : As a BL, the candidate is also responsible for his own pipeline and this is not merely a pure execution role. He/ she will need to plan and execute business development strategies in consultation with supervisor and corporate marketing, to create business pipeline.
- BD/Prospect Meetings: This is intrinsic part of the BL's role. He/she will need to participate in BD/ prospect meetings to showcase FutureBridge's coverage and capabilities in the domain, convince the prospect about our ability to address their requirements, and create new business opportunities.
- Lead the custom research team with complete responsibility on planning and execution of custom engagement along with providing necessary support to the product team
- Ensuring high quality deliverables to the client
- Support supervisor in developing industry/practice/capabilities deck
- Producing high quality thought leadership content on a regular basis
- Building and retaining highly capable Delivery & client facing talent in the team
- Ensuring that the team adhere to the company policies and guidelines with no deviations
- Ability to manage multiple projects/task simultaneously
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (O&G/Chemicals/Petchem/Polymer Science/Industrial) and/or Masters in O&G/Energy Mgmt. OR M.Tech/M.E. in Energy/Energy Management
- Minimum 6-12 years of experience in Business/Technology Research in Energy/Oil&Gas
- Experience in conducting primary (telephonic and face to face) and secondary research (desktop and paid database searches)
- Expert level proficiency in excel and powerpoint
- Strong analytical mindset with strong technical background to generate insights and actionable recommendations for the client
- People leadership skills
- Willingness to execute projects with team, if required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective client management skills
About the team:
Energy Industry is undergoing a rapid transformation. Large O&G players are finding new avenues of growth with key focus on carbon neutrality. O&G players are building mega renewable capacities, creating smarter refineries, integrating bio-fuels further, and, are trying to achieve greater efficiencies in their conventional businesses. This is creating uncertainties and clients are interested in understanding which are those technology/market trends which will impact the future of O&G industry.
We at FutureBridge deconstruct such futuristic trends across the value chain to generate insights for our clients and the impact of these trends and uncertainties on their businesses
About the Role:
This role presents an opportunity to the person to stay ahead of the innovation curve and work with clients to solve their problems. You and your team will get an opportunity to work with global leaders and support them in developing their strategies for the future. This role also gives you an opportunity to sharpen your skillset as a People leader and Team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.