HR at Cheers Interactive
Views:1828 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
FutureBridge - Practice Head - Strategy & Consulting - Energy Sector (12-20 yrs)
- Drive practice P&L and ensure target margins from delivery of multiple global engagements
- Drive revenue by working closely with the sales team in new business acquisition process
- Ensure targeted bottom line by proactive management of cost of servicing, overheads and resource productivity Drive overall large deal strategy - including solution strategy, win themes, commercial strategy/ deal structuring.
- Support sales in driving long term strategic engagements with a clear vision to build long term partnership with the clients
- Ensure adequate coverage and high commitment levels to all client group engagement and pursuits
- Ensure client deliverables are high on depth, comprehensiveness and quality and are delivered as per the defined timelines
- Ensure client satisfaction and drive additional business opportunities from existing clients groups
- Define win themes and value proposition for increasing revenue realization from clients over time
- Contribute to practice development by training, mentoring, hiring best available talent
- Responsible for leading a high performance team, work allocation and performance management
- Review and help develop new Business Development artifacts
- Drive programs within the team on improving effectiveness & efficiencies within operations and ensure time-bound completion
- Ensure processes compliance to meet business objectives and operational needs
- Define key performance metrics and performance goals for the team and carry out periodic review to plan timely intervention
- Provide foresight and feedback to team based on periodic analytics and introspection Build a strong performance oriented work culture
Job Requirements :
- Experience in managing P&L activities with a strong sense of driving top line and bottom line for the business
- Ability to provide solution approach and sales support during client proposal presentations
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical mindset and strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others.
- Experience in executing Digital Transformation Strategies, Market assessment, Technology Adoption, solutions for clients Experience in leading project teams for client delivery and proposal preparation
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and facilitate technical and business discussions across all disciplines
- Ability to work with all levels in an effective, proactive manner Organized, detail-oriented person, with good time management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority Personal driven and positive work ethics to drive results
- Coaching and mentoring as well as ability to connect with the team members at different level is a must
- 12 - 20 years relevant experience in a consulting organization with client delivery role is a plus.
Opportunity to grow from the ground up and help client demystify the future challenges and opportunities Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities Ability to put your stamp on innovative products Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members Open comp