HR at Cheers Interactive
Views:201 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
FutureBridge - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst/AM - Chemical & Materials (2-10 yrs)
We are currently hiring at multiple levels in Research & Advisory division for Chemicals & Materials domain. Appropriate designation will be given based on experience, skill sets and evaluation during the interview process.
Please find below job description for your review. Candidates having strong experience in Chemicals & Materials domain may ONLY please apply.
Position : BA/SBA/Assistant Manager
Location : Navi Mumbai (Work From Home)
Job description :
- Working in Custom Research & Advisory (Chemicals and Materials) team at FutureBridge with prime responsibility to manage the complete project life cycle for custom market/business/innovation research and advisory
- Lead the custom research projects with complete responsibility of the planning and execution of the project activities
- Understanding client requirement, creating proposals, estimation of efforts, handling client communication, end to end execution of engagement and managing client feedback
- Preparing well thought proposal document with well-defined client objective and all subcomponents
- Supporting managers/supervisors in estimating realistic efforts required to execute the study
- Responsible for managing own revenue targets
- Ensure excellence in the quality of the work delivered by both you and the team
- Responsible for handling all client communication with respect to a specific study - kick off calls, deliverable presentation, feedback calls, etc.
- Evaluate the project related risks and challenges and take proactive action to avoid them
- Initiate and develop industry decks, capability decks, whitepapers, case-studies, info graphics to support the Business Development team
- Develop, coach, train and mentor junior team members on functional and domain aspects
Job requirements :
- Bachelors and / or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Metallurgy, etc. MBA is a plus.
- Min. 2-10 years of experience in consulting / custom research & advisory with decent exposure to chemicals & materials domain
- One should have worked on a range of custom research or consulting engagements and strategic programs, with experience of handling multiple open-source and commercial databases.
- Up to date with recent industry happenings and challenge areas in the chemicals & materials industry, as well as aware of latest trends like sustainability, carbon neutrality, circular economy, digitization, etc.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, etc. is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; ability to over-communicate effectively
- Thought leaders with strong analytical mindset