Assistant Manager at FutureBridge
Views:986 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
FutureBridge - Business Analyst - Energy & Chemicals Sector (1-4 yrs)
Business Analyst - Energy & Chemicals
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Senior Business Analyst /Project Manager to assist them in preparing in-depth study reports comprising market / opportunity assessment, competitor intelligence, best practices related to market/business, competition benchmarking, M&A/JVs related research, product mapping, market forecasting, etc. and also assist them in conducting feasibility searches while preparing study proposals
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary and primary research techniques using public and paid databases as per the project requirement
- Work as individual contributor or member of project teams by spending 90% of the time on live projects and 10% on proposal and business development
- Develop in-depth understanding of domain and client requirements and contribute in development of analysis taxonomy and search strategy design as per client requirements
- Ability to crunch a large volume of data to produce meaningful and high impact insights
- Appropriate interpretation of information gathered, identifying data gaps and mapping of the information as per the project requirements
- Utilization of knowledge from past experience in solutioning or problem solving. Should have good idea of preparing effective search strategy
- Perform assigned responsibilities in stipulated working hours, and working days by optimally utilizing work day
- Consistent adherence to quality standards in search methodology design, project execution and deliverable preparation
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing sessions
Job Requirements :
- Excellent grasp on core subject matter (domain) & ability to comprehend new, related subject matter very quickly
- Ability to independently conduct comprehensive secondary and primary research using diverse information sources
- Excellent written, verbal, & listening communication skills and top notch analytical skills as well
- Eye for details and strong project management and multi - tasking abilities
- Meeting timelines of deliverables without compromising quality of the output
- Practical applications of various databases such as Factiva, Bloomberg, etc.
- Well conversant and hands-on experience of MS-office suits (especially Word Document, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in materials science, chemical engineering, petrochemical engineering, oil & gas or related technical field or equivalent experience + MBA
- Requires a minimum of two to three years relevant experience, preferably in business research, or related areas such as consulting, competitive and market intelligence, competitor profiles, opportunity analysis, as well as analytics oriented jobs
Specific Requirement : Knowledge of advanced Excel, PowerBI and other Microsoft applications would be a plus
About the Team :
- With rapidly transforming energy industry, there is a lot of focus on hydrogen, carbon capture, energy efficiency and digitalization to reduce the emissions and increase productivity.
- Energy majors are interested in understanding which of these and similar trends are expected to change the landscape of future of the energy industry. We at FutureBridge deconstruct such futuristic trends across the value chain to generate insights for our clients and the impacts of these trends and uncertainities on their business.
About the Role :
- This role presents you the opportunity to work for large energy majors and understand the process of their transformation.
- You will get an opportunity to work with global leaders and support them in developing their strategies for the future. This role also provides you an opportunity to sharpen your skill sets as a team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.