Deputy Manager at Future Group
Views:974 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Future Group - Lead - Fashion Merchandiser (11-15 yrs)
We are currently building an exciting multi-category, digital first, direct to consumer, commerce business for couple of new brands in Fashion category. This incumbent will closely work with the Business Head to plan Merchandising for the Fashion Brands.
- Evaluate the latest fashion trends, buying patterns, and demographics of target market.
- Sales planning & budgeting.
- Demand planning & allocation of the products.
- Vendor Management.
- Forecasting business projections & trends.
- Plan, source, and oversee the implementation of store layouts.
- Building a strong supplier base to get products at right price, right quality and right time.
- Planning right product assortment and pricing strategies to remain relevant to the consumer across all regions.
- Monitoring stocks, deliveries to ensure we maintain optimum stock turn at each location
- Data Management & Analysis- Sales growth report, monthly MIS and Analyzing & forecasting
- Detailed oriented
- Interpersonal Skills
- Able to manage multiple work at a time
- Team Management
Degree in Fashion or related specialization
11 to 15 years of experience in Fashion Merchandising
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.