Confidential at Pioneer in Retail Sector
Views:5323 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Future Group - Deputy Manager - Marketing (7-10 yrs)
- Define and implement marketing plans for each brand to increase awareness, category share & build preference amongst the target consumers, customized for each sales channel.
- Hands on experience in content marketing, digital communications.
- Maintain and road map the activities within the purview of annual marketing budget for the brands & calendar and plan expenses for the set of brands detailing the marketing initiatives and priorities that deliver growth in line with the business plan
- Responsible for ABP Achievement of the brand across a set of retail formats.
- New Product Launch
- Leading the efforts & communication and developing GTM plan across retail formats
- Planning & executing ATL activities on select brands, from developing concept state & formulating execution strategy to complete campaign management
- Complete BTL handholding & execution which includes Planning Roadshows, Sampling, Visibility Improvement, Events & Exhibition
- Management of Store Activation & Promoter Training & Management - Driving Promoter Led Sales & Shopper Marketing Efforts
- Visual Merchandising & Shop floor Visibility Improvement in MT & GT
- Developing Clutter Breaking VM & Display Solutions
- Developing Digital Strategy for the brand, Building Properties & Campaigns to improve visibility & Drive sales
- Creation of content to help brands communicate with consumers.
- Creation of recipe videos, Explainer videos, Content of static and dynamic nature
- Sharing the brands communication plan, launch plans or promotion plan with internal stake holders like retail format teams, zonal teams, sales team, supply chain and operations team
- Planning & executive Consumer Promotion & Visibility from end to end. Creating & managing compelling consumer promotional Offers, driving visibility in retail formats
- Study current trends, market research, consumer insights, market intelligence, sales feedback and competition mapping and impact of marketing activities