Confidential at Pioneer in Retail Sector
Views:5059 Applications:917 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Future Group - Category Management Role (8-12 yrs)
Category Management - ( Men or Ladies & Kids or Non Apparel)
An individual will be responsible for leading the online category management role the fashion e-commerce business
- Responsible for defining product strategy and roadmap for achieving the ABP, and planning to achieve category wise net margin delivery.
- To ensure optimum racking capacity is maintained with the right product mix at the stores.
- Regularly monitoring the market pricing of the products
- Responsible for expansion of product lines and implementation of successful exit strategies for non-performing brands
- Will have ownership of the Inventory Management by maintaining SKU count for line and SKU productivity, and effectively planning and forecasting of inventory in order to maintain the profitability of inventory flow
- Responsible for performing marketing of products and product line to promote sales in coordination with the marketing teams.
- Responsible for the stock management for smooth promo implementation through stock fulfilment ratio, promotion management and liquidation of aged merchandise.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- 8 - 10 years of experience in a category management role with e-commerce.
- Must have knowledge of the product and merchandising.
- Should have expertise in developing strong working relationships with other departments, store teams and arranging training sessions for the store staff about product knowledge.
- Should have experience in working closely with the vendors for acquisition of products, negotiating pricing, delivery and payment terms.