HR Manager at Fuso Glass India Pvt Lt
Views:3268 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Fuso Glass - Chief Operating Officer - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (15-20 yrs)
I. About the Organisation
FUSO- is a unique brand in glass processing having a turnover of 160+ Crore. The company has high growth potential and unique edge in glass process business. Fuso is leading processor of glass products in India and International. Since 2004, with a study growth Fuso established three plants in India, fully modernized with state of art machineries. Fuso runs the entire business from its corporate office located at Chennai. Fuso plays a major role in supply of processed glass in India and abroad. We supplies quality safety glass products for diverse architectural, building and automotive applications. We have completed more than 1000 projects in India and abroad for many prestigious clients, which includes major international airports, banks and IT companies etc., Fuso has total employee strength of 500+ spread across all three factories and head office and branch offices.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Chennai - Corporate office
IV. Position Type
V. Preferred Education Profile & Experience
Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Production Engineering with Post Graduate qualification in management, preferably from leading business schools like IIMs, XLRI, etc.
Minimum 20+ years of experience in large organizations in the areas of operations management, marketing and organizational leadership. Experience in glass industry will be an added advantage but not a pre-requisite.
VI. Responsibilities & Deliverables
The chief operating officer is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the board of directors and the executive management team to establish implement and achieve long-range and short terms goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals. Provide periodic management review reports to the board of directors as required to meet and achieve sales, profitability, market share and overall growth objectives.
- Work with stakeholders, other executives and oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the company
- Assure all legal and regulatory compliance.
- Provide leadership and management to the entire FUSO team and drive the organization to achieve sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Represent the company with clients, investors and business partners.
- Establish and maintain financial controls and efficiency in terms of collections, receivables, costs and profits.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Act as lead Customer Care officer through direct contact with clients.
- Improve customer related performance such as Product Quality, Delivery Performance and Service Quality.
- Develop of new products for existing and new customers and markets.
VII. Experience Profile
- Proven experience as COO or in other senior managerial position
- Executive should have directly managed P&L operations of a large manufacturing organization with a turnover not less than INR 200 Crores.
- Must be a current Chief Operating Officer (COO) or Chief Executive Officer or Senior Management level executive (COO, President, GM, MD, etc.).
- Significant full P&L ownership, with 15+ years' senior leadership experience, of which at least 5+ years as a COO / President / Vice President.
- Ability to build a strong management team.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as Marketing, HR, Finance and Operations management.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- Experience in implementing and or using ERP software systems viz., SAP, Oracle etc.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Multi language knowledge with excellent communication.
VII. Physical Demands & Travel
The COO is required to periodically visit the manufacturing plants located in 3 cities and carry out monitoring and review activities to achieve the desired levels of efficiency, productivity and effectiveness in all processes.
VIII. Financial Package
Salary is not a constraint for suitable candidate we match best compensation in industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.