Decision Maker at Fusion Micro Finance Limited
Views:596 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Fusion Microfinance - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts (5-10 yrs)
1) Responsible for the financial reporting as per IGAAP and Ind AS.
2) Responsible for various RBI returns and preparation of various regulatory ratios.
3) Prepare financial statements and notes to the accounts for external audit.
4) Coordinate and liaise with external auditor on audit issues.
5) Responsible for tax information for tax audit.
6) Coordinate and liaise with external tax advisor on tax issues.
7) Responsible for proper branch accounting and all types of reconciliation i.e Bank reconciliation, Brach vs HO reconciliation.
8) Responsible for timely filing of GST returns i.e GSTR 1, 3B, 6 and 9.
9) Perform ad-hoc duties when necessary.
Required Candidate profile
1) At least 5 years of experience of accounting in NBFC sector.
2) Experience in team management.
3) Experience in handling financial audit.
4) Sound knowledge in taxation rules.
5) Experience in handling various tax fillings.
6) Experience in handling RBI compliances.
7) Good command of written and spoken English.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry